Thursday, October 28, 2010

Handsome and Beautiful...still

Tuesday was "haircut day" in the Coggins household...I started at 2:45, then the kids and Tony went in starting at 6:30pm! I think I've passed on my "enjoyment" of getting my hair done to my daughter...I just LOVE the massage my stylist does, and how she styles my hair, talks to me, gives advice, etc. My whole family goes to Chrystal (the stylist)...my mom, Karyn, Kat, Tony, Emma, Bradlee, Emma, Lynne, and even some of our friends that we've referred! :) She's an awesome stylist...Here is Chrystal working on Emma's hair!!

And the finished product! It's not that much of a difference...she wanted her hair cut up to her ear lobes so everyone could see her earrings. Chrystal told her that she would just trim it a little and then put it behind her ears...Emma was good with that. She also let Emma bring home some of her hair that was cut off...it was about an inch and a half or so! She's still so beautiful!
Bradlee also got his haircut. When we walked into the salon, he ran over to Chrystal's station and gave her a huge hug! He sits so well in the chair and lets Chrystal do her magic...and she's SO good with him, too!!! Here's my handsome little boy!
Well, we all feel a little lighter after our haircuts! :)

No comments: