Thursday, September 2, 2010

Check-Up with Dr. Chris!

Well, I took Emma to see Dr. Chris (her eye doctor) this afternoon...and he gave her, as you can see from the picture, two thumbs up! Although her eyes still cross a bit at night when she's tired, and there is still a little bit of movement when he checked her eyes today, he said that is totally normal and that she is doing G-R-E-A-T!!!! It made us SO happy! He's an awesome doctor, and I will soon be calling to make an appointment with him for myself! I figured that since I am so happy with how he's treated my daughter, why not go to him myself? Right?
Anyway, he just loves Emma, and Emma loves him, too. The "nurses" (I don't know if that's what they are really called in an eye office) were showing her how the light panels outside each of the rooms work, and they just love her too...it's so hard to believe that we first saw Dr. Chris in January of 2009...and that pictures of Emma only 1 year ago look so different...glasses, crossing eyes, lots of unknown about what was going to happen...awesome. So....two thumbs up for Emma's eyes!!! :)

No comments: