Monday, April 12, 2010

My little Picasso...

Something Bradlee LOVES to do is color....crayons, pens, pencils, markers, you name it, he loves to use it to create wonderful masterpieces!

Yesterday afternoon, Emma and Bradlee were both sitting at the dining room table coloring while I was baking in the kitchen.

I came into the dining room to check on the kids and low and behold, Bradlee had created a wonderful work of art...not only on the paper, but on his arm! Thank God for washable markers. I didn't yell at him or anything...I mean, what does it really hurt, right? I just kept an eye on him and stopped him when he tried to do it again....the markers went away shortly thereafter....

The kids and Tony returned to school today after having the last 10 days off...all three had great days! It's nice to know that they like their schools and teachers and friends.
When they got home, I had Emma pick out a movie to watch, and her and Bradlee chose a Veggie Tales movie. I don't think we even got through a half hour of it, but while they were watching, we got this awesome picture...
Have a great week!

No comments: