Friday, July 25, 2008

40 Week Update!!!

I can't even believe I made it to 40 weeks....I mean, how many pregnant women actually see 40 weeks when they're on their second kid?! Hmmmm......

So, here's the update...

Saw the doctor yesterday and I am "3..almost 4, wait a minute, I can make this 4.......yep, you're 4 centimenters dialated" (Yes, that's a quote...I LOVE my doctor!). No contractions or pain or anything, and I don't even think Bradlee's dropped yet. They were worried again that he turned breach since they couldn't get his heartbeat low in the abdomen like they should have. Instead, it was high, to the left of my belly button....interesting, eh? When my doctor checked me I believe her exact words were, "That's a head, though. I swear that's a head...or a really funky feeling butt!" LOL Have I mentioned that I LOVE my doctor?!

So I was sent home without making another appointment with the instructions to walk, sit upright and have sex and if there's no baby by Monday morning, I'm to call her and set up an induction for Wednesday or Friday....I'm picking Wednesday because Friday is my sister, Karyn's, birthday, and she's not into this "sharing birthday" thing.... SO.......if nothing happens this weekend or before hand, we will have a baby Bradlee on July 30th, 2008!

I will, of course, keep you posted! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Can't wait to hear the latest update! We're thinking of you guys.