Monday, July 7, 2008

37 Week Update

I had my 37 week appointment on Thursday and received some news! Things are still going great...there are apparently two places of dilation...internal and external. The internal dilation is what is usually referred to when someone is in labor...and I'm at a 0 still! The external dilation, however, is completely dilated! This means, according to my doctor, when I go into labor, I better "call quickm, 'cause you gonna go fast!" LOL Other than that, things are looking good...my boss is on vacation this week and my doctor is out of town next week...so pray that if I HAVE to go into labor before my due date (July 25th), it's this Friday after 2pm or Saturday!

We had a nice long weekend...went to the Detroit Symphony Orchestra concert at Greenfield Village on Thursday, spent the day with the family on Friday, hung out with Emma and my parents on Saturday and then (tried to) relax on Sunday! Wish it were 4 days longer!! I have another appointment on Thursday, so stay tuned 'till then!!

No comments: