Thursday, July 10, 2008

38 Week Update

I'm in the clear for at least a week! No dilation at all...in fact I had to get a "mini" ultrasound because Dr. Scott couldn't even feel Bradlee's head! Needless to say, she found his head, it's just higher than it was last week...it's like he knows my doctor is going out of town next week and will do anything to not come out yet! I thought I had a window of opportunity this Friday and Saturday...however, my doctor's twins' birthday party is on Saturday, so she said I'm not allowed to have Bradlee then, either! Geez! :) BUT...it looks like Bradlee's not quite ready to make his appearance in the world yet, so patiently and uncomfortably I wait.....until my next update (which will possibly be before my 40 WEEK appointment in 2 weeks!), Good Night!! :)

No comments: