Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Our "no-ma"!

We got a "butt-load" of snow Sunday night/Monday morning, causing the kids and Tony to have a snow day! When I got home from work (someone has to bring home some money! LOL), I took the kids outside while Tony shoveled. We had a great time, and although I was concerned about Bradlee getting fussy as soon as we got out there, he was SO excited to get his "booooooo"s (boots) on!! We got outside, and aside from having trouble trying to stand up, he had a great time crawling around! I even put him on the little sled and had him slide down some of the snow that had built up around our back deck. He LOVED it! He even allowed Emma and me to build a snowman (or in his words, "no-ma"!)!! Here are some shots...

1 comment:

Kate said...

That's the best snowman I have ever seen! Excellent work, Coggins' family.