Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a nice day! Although we weren't all together for the day, we still were able to spend most of the morning together! Once we got the kids dressed in their Valentine's Day outfits, I took the opportunity to get some pictures...


In honor of Aunt Julie, I had to post this picture...her and Scott had gotten Emma a doctor set for her 1st birthday...and sine then, she's received maybe 2 or 3 more...so we keep them all in one big "doctor's briefcase". Emma had the toys out this morning because her bear was sick (!) and Bradlee found the toys while Emma wasn't looking...here he's checking to see if he has any pages from the hospital...don't you just love the pink stethoscope?! :)

Tony took the kids out to his parents' house so Emma could run some errands with her aunt and I headed down to my friend, Julie's, house (the one from the baby shower in my previous blog). She seemed a wee bit overwhelmed with all the baby gifts and such from her shower that I offered to go to her house and help her organize, put things away, offer advice (if asked!) and basically just be with her. She's only got about a month left of bring pregnant, and although it seems like a long time ago, I totally remember how I was feeling a month before Emma was born! We got the clothes sorted and put away (some even washed!), the bassinet assembled, and the bouncy chair put together. We even enjoyed a wonderful turkey chili and homemade corn muffins for dinner! It was a great way to spend Valentine's Day....with my friend I love like she were my sister!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to make me start crying again?!?! =)