Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snowcoming Week!

So it's Snowcoming Week at Holly High School. Unfortunately, the other schools don't "celebrate" the week, so only Bradlee and Tony got to dress up this week. Monday was "Pajama Day", but Tony and Emma were both sick (again!) so everyone (except) me stayed home in their PJ's...I decided it would be better to NOT have a picture of that! Tuesday was "Masquerade Day"...coming off the stomach bug, Tony didn't have the energy to try to come up with a costume, so we didn't do anything for Bradlee, either.

Today, however, was "Would you still be my friend if I wore this? Day"....Tony, appropriately, wore an Ohio State University t-shirt he borrowed from a friend at school. I wanted to put Bradlee in a dress of Emma's (age appropriate, of course!), but Tony wouldn't let me...so instead we just dressed him and put a diaper on his head! Here are the pictures!!!



Bradlee's teachers gave him tons of hugs and kisses, and then promptly used the diaper on his head to replace the poopy one on his butt....
Wait until tomorrow....HE HE HE! :)


No comments: