Friday, January 9, 2009

Another Forgot...

Okay, so I'm just getting back into the blog thing again...I forgot another thing!

In 2 weeks, I will be attending a scrapbooking crop for breast cancer. For those of you who are craft-illiterate, this basically means I will be spending 12 hours in a local elementary school's gym, scrapbooking until I can scrap no more!

All the registration fees, funds raised, donations, etc. go to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer fund. The reason I'm telling you this, is to give you the opportunity to donate to this VERY worthy organization!! If this is something you are interested in, please let me know...you can write a check to "Susan G Komen Race for a Cure" and send it to me and I can turn it in that day. This way, the donations can all go towards our goal at the crop!!!

Thanks again for reading...I promise no more updates today! :)

No comments: