Monday, November 3, 2008

Disney and Halloween

It's been a while, but a lot has been going on! The weekend before Halloween (the 24th-26th) was a really busy weekend...Friday the 24th was the opening of High School Musical 3 in the theaters, and being the Disney addicts we are, we promised to take Emma to see it! Well, my sister and sister-in-law came with us and we had a great time! Emma was SO good in the "fee-a-ter" and loved the movie!

On Saturday we went to Tony's parents' house for the UM-MSU game...we all know how that one ended! Of course, I had Emma trained to say "Go Green!" every time someone said, "Go Blue!"!!! Tony got to Bradlee first that morning, so as you can see, we had a divided household...

On Sunday, we took Bradlee to my parents' and Tony and I took Emma to the Palace (in Auburn Hills) to see "Disney Playhouse Live!" featuring Mickey's Clubhouse, Little Einsteins, My Friends Tigger and Pooh and Handy Manny. What a show! It was absolutely awesome...and that's just my opinion! Emma had an awesome time and participated with the people on stage and just had a good time. We were in the 10th row on the floor, so she could see really well. I cried when the Little Einsteins came out because it was just so cool to see Emma have such a great time with these characters she watches every Saturday morning (as well as during the week!)!!! I had gotten her some tatoos to wear, as well as an Einsteins t-shirt, so she was ready to go! Some of the best parts were the Mickey characters, who not only movedc their mouthes when they talked, but also blinked! Handy Manny's toolbox, which he carried out on stage, had MOVING TOOLS!! It's all BRILLIANT, I tell ya!!!! :) Emma's favorite part was Rocket in Little Einsteins...whenever someone asks her, "Emma, what did you go see at the Palace?" she responds with, "A BIG ROCKET THAT CAME ON THE STAGE!!!!!!" LOL When we were leaving, she said, "Mommy, I wish I were a Little Einstein, so I can ride on Rocket!" :)



Throughout the week, there were many photo-ops...including Emma showing off her "Fall 'vestes'" for the fall parade they had a school:
As well as Bradlee just being a happy baby!!!


And then it was Halloween....Emma was a witch and Bradlee was a peapod! :) We had a great time trick-or-treating and it was all because of the weather!!!


So, that's about all for the last 2 weeks...here's a carved pumpkin done by a lady that lives 2 houses down from my parent's house...don't forget to vote tomorrow!!!

No comments: