Monday, November 24, 2008

Thank goodness for short weeks!!

I love the holidays...especially the short work weeks!

Nothing too much to report from this week...just getting ready for Thanksgiving and the start of the holiday season! Emma is loving the little snow we've gotten...as am I! I love living in Michigan...I love the fact that I can experience all four seasons (sometimes in one day!) and I do love the snow, also! Emma's already been asking to go out and make snow angels! I think she's going to be fun this winter to play outside.

Bradlee's doing really well. I can't believe he's 17 weeks old already, it's so crazy! We started him on cereal about 3 weeks ago and he's doing really well with it...sometimes we can't shovel it in fast enough! LOL HE's been sleeping through the night or about 3 weeks, also...AND......he's rolled over! He went from tummy to back about 2 weeks ago. The first time he did it, I thought it was a fluke, so I put him back on his tummy and told Emma and Tony to come watch. Not 5 seconds later, Bradlee straightened out his right arm, pushing himself over to his back! Emma was so excited for him and started clapping and cheering and Tony and I cheered, too! The look on Bradlee's face was priceless....it was like he was thinking, "Hot Damn! That's all I have to do to get some attention around here?!" LOL

Other than that, we're just hanging around, still doing swimming classes and gymnastics for Emma, wind ensemble rehearsal for me, and Tony's now helping out with the boys basketball team at school (Varsity). So, we're all pretty busy!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and calm Black Friday! LOL I will NOT be at Kohl's at 4am when they open, but I will be at work later on! :)

Oh....and congratulations to my friend, Monique.....she's a new mommy! And to our friends Nick and Robin...they will be mommy and daddy (again) on Wednesday!! It's a great time to be thankful for everything and everyone around us!

No comments: