Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday is Hump Day....


...As evident by the faces in these pictures! :) This is why I don't have pictures taken of ME at 6:30 in the morning!!! LOL

WEDNESDAY for Tony and Bradlee was "Pajama Day"...in my opinion, it's the best theme day of the week and was always my favorite in high school...even though you wake up, take a shower and do your hair and make-up and then put on your "going out" pajamas...ah well...it was still fun!

WEDNESDAY for Emma was "Red, White and Blue Day". I made her shirt, which you can kind of see behind her sweatshirt...and she was excited to wear red socks, too! Ah, to be 3 again! :) I have a feeling she walked into school doing her "U-S-A!" cheer Tony taught her!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE The pictures! I check out your blg all of the time - but thsi week ROCKS because you have so many awesome pics :-)
Thanks for sharing them!!!

HUgs,
Sara