Monday, October 13, 2008

Warning...it's Spirit Week!

So it's Spirit Week in Holly...which basically means that Friday is Homecoming. So, with that, comes a week filled of goofy-dressed children and husbands! LOL I'll try to post pictures each day...

MONDAY for Tony and Bradlee was "Stop Light Day" - wear Green if you're going to the dance and have a date; wear Yellow if you are going to the dance and need a date; wear Red if you are not going to the dance or if you don't want a date. Obviously, both of my boys wore red!

MONDAY for Emma was "Sports Team Day" - wear your favorite team colors! Naturally, Emma wore the good 'ole maroon and gold! (Tony says it's because I got to her first...LOL)...the truth is that I:

1. Get her dressed in the morning.

2. Gave her the choice of what to wear (Michigan or CMU or MSU)

3. Bribed her with a cheek tatoo of my Chippewas!!! :)


Can I help it if she has good taste? Geez!! At least she picked a WINNING team! LOL

Look for more tomorrow!

No comments: