Thursday, May 27, 2010

Must be summer

Summer is officially here! The kids have had a great time playing outside at school and at home! Last Saturday, my friends, Julie and Scott, brought their baby, Scarlett, over for a visit. I was the only one home, so I got some quality time with Scarlett...well, until my mom and sister stopped by to meet her! I've known Julie since I was 5, so she's basically another daughter of my mom's!!! Here's me with Scarlett...and the outfit she has on is one that Emma picked out for her when she was born!!

Sunday we celebrated my sister-in-law's (Lynne) 40th birthday. We grilled out and the kids were able to get into their little swimming pool that Tony's parents have for them at their house...this is Bradlee saying, "I have a hot dog, and you do not!"

We've been applying the steroid ointment in Emma's eye for the last, almost 2, weeks now...this is what her "bad" eye looked like after 6 days of the ointment!! AMAZING! Looks even better now!!

Of course, the pool's going to get its use this summer...with BOTH kids! Bradlee just LOVES it as much as Emma does!!!

I have not been feeling well...was diagnosed with tonsillitis (hit me like a BRICK Sunday morning!) and have been on antibiotic since then. Also had a fever and aches all week. Stayed home from work yesterday (Wednesday), but was able to make it today. It's a 3-day weekend! I just want to have a good time with my family!

No comments: