Monday, December 12, 2011

Waiting for the laundry...

Well, I'm waiting for the load of laundry in the dryer to finish so I can go to bed, and thought I would update this real quick...

Took Emma to the doctor's today for her 7 year physical. She's grown 2.5 inches in the past year (I think about 2 of them were since June!) and is only 16" shorter than me!! YIKES! :) I remember the day I was "officially" taller than my mom...LOL

Doctor said she's doing well. No serious concerns, although Emma has been saying her eyes have been crossing a lot more frequently lately...that's an issue for the eye doctor, though! :) Emma's weight is a bit high for her height/age, but we're going to work on that (actually, we're ALL going to work on that!!)!

So, she's growing well, doing well and is happy! What more could a mother ask for?! :)

No comments: