Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Where has the time gone?!

Last weekend, my mom and dad took Karyn, Emma and me to see "The Nutcracker" at The Whiting, here in Flint. This is something we used to do for several years when we were younger and now that Emma's older, we've started it up again! She just LOVED it!

Today, Emma turned 6 years old. SIX. Can you believe it!? So amazing to me! Actually, as I write this, it's about 11:15pm...so it's not even officially her birthday, yet! She was born at 11:36pm on December 8th...I do believe I was in quite a bit of pain right about now 6 years ago, though! :)
We had a party for the family on Sunday and I made this butterfly cake for my birthday girl!

Today, Emma took Jell-o jigglers to school for her party in class. Then we went to Red Robin for dinner, just like we did the day before she was born 6 six years ago!!! Before we left, I made sure to get a picture of the birthday girl...and her "I don't understand why it's not my birthday" brother! :)

Happy Birthday, Emma! I love you!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday, Emma! Sounds like you had a fantastic day of celebrating.