Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's been a while...

Well, it's been a while since I've updated you on our lives! I cannot believe November is almost over! We have our fair share of sickness this month, which is probably why I haven't been on here in a while...Emma was out of school for a week at the beginning of the month with a virus...followed by Bradlee for one or two days...I think we're just a sickly family! It's supposed to get better as the kids get older, right?

Last Sunday, we went to visit my grandparents, Snookie and Papa. We hadn't seen them in a while, so we had a day free and decided to make the best of it! Boy did we ever! The kids were on their most excellent behavior and we had a wonderful lunch with Snookie and Papa, as well as Kat and Garrett, who also joined us! After lunch, Kat, Garrett, Emma and Bradlee played hide-and-seek, of course.....Snookie and Papa both took some pictures while we were there, and I hope to get some copies, which I will post, 'cause I think they are going to be good ones! One thing's for sure, I can always count on Aunt Kat and Uncle Garrett to wear at least ONE of the kids out for the ride home!
Of course, this was Thanksgiving week, so the kids and Tony only had school on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Wednesday morning, Tony got a call from the secretary at Emma's school, telling him Emma had a fever of about 103. Great. So Tony went to pick her up and took her right to the doctor. She was diagnosed with a "strep-like" bug and was put on antibiotic. She was pretty miserable Wednesday night and Thursday...but still managed to eat some turkey, green bean casserole, and 2 pieces of pie!! We also watched the parade, dog show and Harry Potter on Thanksgiving morning...


I've also realized that November has been a crappy month for pictures! Hopefully that will change today, as we have our annual Kozloff Family visit to Frankenmuth!!! :)

No comments: