Thursday, April 28, 2011

Note to self...

Don't leave your camera in your sister's room...that is, only if you don't want awesome pictures of your kids with their aunt! :)

The Easter Bunny left a treasure hunt for the kids again this year. They just LOVED it! I had forgotten, though, that one of the clues took us outside...so here's Tony's Easter Sunday fashion statement!




My favorite part was when the kids got in their play scape, and the clue they found there said, "Go down the slide and back inside...". Emma took one look at the slide and said, "Mom, the slide is wet." Bradlee said, "I go first!" :) Sure enough, Bradlee went down first and dried the slide off!



Once they found their baskets, Bradlee was thrilled with his "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" book, and Emma loved her new outfit for Kit!!



We went to mass and then to my parents' house for dinner. Tony's dad and sister (mom was sick), my grandparents and Paul all came over, too! I was taking some pictures of Emma in her dress (and Kit's matching one!)...



...that I then got up to do something and forgot my camera in Karyn's room...a few hours later, I heard a bunch of giggling, and then Emma brought me my camera. :) Here's what I found...












I'm pretty sure there's no doubt that Emma and Bradlee have a great relationship with their aunts (and soon-to-be uncle)! :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Such cute photos! Isn't it great to see your siblings have so much fun with your own kids?!?! Happy Easter!