Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

What another great week we had! Last weekend was Fenton's Relay for Life, so I took Emma and Bradlee to check it out, since Tony had to DJ. It was so fun! Emma was able to play on the bounce houses, eat ice cream, get her face painted and then fell asleep on the way home!

Bradlee had a great time as well. Before we went to the site, we stopped at McDonald's for dinner. Bradlee was quite content munching on some french fries while Emma and I ate our dinners...then it was his time to eat!

This was a busy weekend, as well. Tony had to DJ on Saturday, so Emma, Lynne and I went to yet another Relay for Life...this time in Frankenmuth! It was a smaller Relay (about 20 teams), but Emma was able to play on bounce houses again and decorate a sun visor! She just LOVES these Relays and I'm very proud that she knows what they are all about!!!

On Sunday (Father's Day), he left for Washington, D.C. with some students from school. We celebrated Father's Day on Saturday morning with our families together and then went shopping afterwards (just for baby food!)...We got Emma a "movie-playing cart", which Emma sat in and watched, while Bradlee fit perfectly in the back part...Tony pushed! They looked so cute walking up and down the aisles, I had to take a picture! :)

So since Tony was in Washington, D.C. today, which also happens to be our 6th wedding anniversary, I took the kids with me and my parents and headed down to see my grandparents for dinner. We wore Emma out pretty well and she fell asleep on the way home....and yes, she wore the crown all day long!! (There were also bracelets that you can see on the one hand and a necklace that broke earlier in the day!)

Well, it's going to be a crazy week, with Tony gone and OUR Relay for Life on Saturday! Emma's so excited to spend the night with us! I will definitly be posting some pictures of all our fun! If you are interested in making a donation to our team, there's still time!!! Just go to my Relay for Life Website and click on "Donate"!! Thank you, in advance! Please keep us in your prayers and I'll post more next week, once I've recovered! :)

No comments: