Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pictures!!!

I got a new haircut and wanted some pictures with my cuties!


Monday (March 2nd) was Dr. Seuss' 105th birthday, so my mom and dad took Emma to the Flint Public Library for their "Seuss Celebration"...they made "Cat in the Hat" hats, read "There's a Wocket in My Pocket" and "One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish", sang "Happy Birthday" and enjoyed some cookies!! Emma had a great time...I had to read her the Wocket book again before bedtime!
Today, Lynne (Tony's sister) took Emma to see "The Wizard of Oz" at The Whiting...the local theater... (Tony and I went to see Jesus Christ Superstar on Saturday!)...She wore her Valentine's dress and ruby shoes...and even Pinky got dressed up!! Bradlee was just happy to have a quiet night away from Emma! :)

No comments: